Saturday, May 22, 2010

Red food day!

Kidding. It's still green.

I had a few repeats today. I'm going to try a new green recipe tomorrow, but today I was lazy.

I woke up late, so I had a bit of a brunch instead of two separate meals. I had another green smoothie with leftover guacamole and chips from last night.


For dinner, I had the rest of the pasta I made yesterday (told you I was lazy) with key lime pie for dessert.



I was really craving popcorn today. So much so that I almost cheated. Then I came up with an ingenious way to make green popcorn! I popped some kernals (the old fashioned way) and when I melted the butter, I stirred in some trusty pesto. It was actually pretty tasty and, most importantly, green.


I hope you've been eating your greens today too! Chlorophyll is a good friend to have on your side.

Love ya!

1 comment: