Monday, May 3, 2010

Day one complete



I did it. I went into Honest Ed's this morning. It was as overwhelming and terrifying as I remembered. It was surprisingly easy to find a few of the things on my list (I need to save some times for later in the week). I ended up walking away with a cutting board, muffin tins, Tupperware, loose tea ball, and can opener, all for $20. Don't ask me how, but somehow in the twenty minutes I was in there, I happened to lose my camera case. I tried to look for it, but finding anything in that store would be just short of a miracle. I'm sure I'll be able to find a new one in there this week. I still have most of the first floor and the entire top and bottom floors left for later this week. I don't know if I'll be able to see everything, but I'm going to definitely try.

Things to look forward to:
- Honest Ed's Scavenger Hunt
- Top 10 Weirdest Things in Honest Ed's

Do you have any more Honest Ed related challenges?

Here are some pictures of my first trip:



1 comment:

  1. What is this place....... Sketchy! Looks like a creepy garage sale...

    ReplyDelete