Monday, May 10, 2010

No more Honest Ed's!



I did it! I went to Honest Ed's everyday for a week! I can't say I love it now, but I don't hate it as much as I did at the beginning.

The week ended with a bang: An Honest Ed's Scavenger Hunt compliments of Iris and Kitty. I had 30 minutes to find all of the items on the list. Clearly, I was terrified!



The List:

- Sophisticated home decor item that I would actually put in my home (This was a tough one)

- Clothespins

- Wacky men's tie

- Pacifier

- Name brand piece of clothing

- Religious icon

- Pair of headphones for under $10

- Shower cap

- Cocktail dress

- Ovaltine


The timer went off literally 10 seconds after finding the last item! Of course, this meant it was time to celebrate!


Here's the store directory for those of you who are new to the store and don't know where everything is (like me).


I'm really happy this Honest Ed's week is over, but it felt a little weird walking by the store today and not feeling the need to go in. I'm sure I'll be back to pick up the odd item, but never everyday!


Stay tuned for info about Week Two's challenge! I'll post about it tonight!

Love you all!

1 comment:

  1. CUTE FINAL POST! I will now go back and read all the others ha.

    ReplyDelete