Thursday, May 20, 2010

People For the Ethical Treatment of Green Food

Sorry I didn't post last night. I was exhausted from another green filled day.

For breakfast, I made pesto eggs again. I also made a green smoothie with a banana, two kiwis, spinach, yogurt, orange juice, and soy milk with a splash of agave nectar. As you can tell, not all of those things are green. The new rule is, it's okay if some ingredients aren't originally green as long as the product is green.



Iris joined me for lunch. We made wraps with pesto tortillas, broccoli 'patties', lettuce, and a spread of the green sauce I made on Tuesday. They were surprisingly really tasty. We also had some Key Lime Soda.


For dinner, I made more pesto tortellini with zucchini, spinach, and garlic.


I'm glad there are only four days left. This challenge is a doozy. I'm starting to dream in green.

2 comments:

  1. Yet all of that looks incredibly delicious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Derek! You should join me for a green meal this week!

    ReplyDelete