Sunday, May 16, 2010

Green Week

I'm excited (and scared) for this week! The challenge for this week is to only eat green food.

I know, I know! "How?", you ask? The answer to your question will be answered over the course of the week. I'm going to post pictures of everything that I eat this week.

I've compiled a list of green foods. Please (please please please) feel free to add to the list! I need your help, especially for breakfast and protein. Thanks!

- Spinach hummus
- Spinach pasta
- Spinach wraps
- Spinach
- Pesto
- Peas
- Avocado
- Guacamole
- Broccoli
- Mint Ice cream
- Green tea
- Zucchini
- Kiwi
- Green grapes
- Celery
- Limes
- Honey dew melon
- Pumpkin seeds
- Spinach dip
- Asparagus
- Pistachio
- Green apples
- Green pears
- Lettuce
- Green beans
- Cucumber
- Leeks
- Green pepper
- Green onion
- Pickles
- Green curry
-...

I want to try to do this without the help of green food coloring, so please help me accomplish this goal!

*On Tuesday, my improv class has plans to go for blueberry pancakes, so I am going to take one exception this week. Thank you for understanding!*

Wish me luck! My green week starts tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment