Monday, June 14, 2010

I'm too old for this

Concert week is over. It's been great, but man am I tired. I've had late nights every night of this week. I'm going to bed at nine tomorrow, ha.

This afternoon was the Bloor Street Festival where Bloor Street, from Bathurst to Spadina, was filled with performers and local vendors selling food and an assortment of other things. I watched a great band from Mexico. They were from Veracruz, where I visited with Up With People. It was a really fun show. I was transported back to Veracruz, minus the humidity.

Tonight, I saw the band Peggy Sue at Sneaky Dee's. I wasn't too keen on going at first because I was tired and had already seen a concert today, but I'm so glad I did. They're from London, England. There is no one named Peggy Sue in the band. They are Katy Young, Rosa Slade, and Olly Joyce. It was a fabulous show. I'm too tired to articulate my thoughts about the concert, other than that I really enjoyed it. Check them out!



This has been a great week. I love live music! This was a very social week, but I feel like next week will be quite different. It's No Internet Week. Drop me a line so I'm not too bored. I'm going to write my blog on paper and then scan them to post next Monday. Don't miss me too much!

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment