Thursday, June 3, 2010

I want a dragon! or Animated

Yesterday, my mom and I went to How To Train Your Dragon in 3D. It was the perfect way to spend a rainy afternoon. Or any afternoon. Or evening. Or pretty much any time.



Hiccup is not your average Viking teenager. He's weak and skinny and just so happens to be the son of the Viking chief, Stoik the Vast. Hiccup wants, more than anything, to slay a dragon and gain recognition from his village, especially from his father, but because of his size, he is kept away from the dragons. Hiccup befriends the most mysterious and dangerous dragon of all and learns that there is more to these creatures than the vikings think.

I won't tell you any more. See this movie. I laughed. I cried. I wanted a dragon. What more can you ask for? My only qualm is that the teens had American accents and the adults had Scottish accents. Interesting... HTTYD shows you that violence is not always the best answer and proves that love is the most powerful weapon of all.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qHUhygdAZIw

No comments:

Post a Comment